Fancy doing a sign in the traditional way, using rich, glowing colours, elaborate designs and maybe some gold leaf? Learning the difference between a signwriter’s and an artist’s brush? Developing a design for a pub or restaurant in the classic victorian signwriting style with pin stripes, drop shadows, flourishes or decorative inlays?
Or perhaps your tastes run to developing graphic design skills so that you can create your own business cards, promotional leaflets, brochures etc.?
Then again how about learning to use a computer and plotting / printing machine to produce vinyl signs, digital prints, T-shirts designs, sandblasted glass decoration or vehicle graphics?
These are some of the range of skills you can learn on the Signs and Graphics course here with us at the Cork Training Centre.
- Do you enjoy drawing or painting and are looking for a way to use your creativity profitably on either a part time or full time basis?
- Are you a painting and decorating contractor who would like to add signwriting and graphic design skills to your knowledge base?
- Are you already in the business producing vinyl signs but seeing opportunities in the area of hand painted signage for very little additional investment?
- Are you a fine artist looking for a skill set to complement what your existing work?
- Do you want to upgrade your CV and learn about starting your own business?
If any of the above describes you, or if the idea of spending 25 weeks in a workshop / studio setting learning a craft that offers a delightful mix of traditional and modern skills appeals to you, then this is the course for you.
Everybody loves skills like these, now you’ve got a chance to learn them.
All tools and materials supplied. What’s to lose?
DANNY O’ DRISCOLL
THE COURSE WAS VERY BENEFICIAL FOR ME AS I FOUND EMPLOYMENT WITH A SIGN COMPANY SOON AFTER I FINISHED THE COURSE”
I CAN'T RECOMMEND THIS COURSE HIGHLY ENOUGH. AFTER I FINISHED THE COURSE I ACQUIRED A PERMANENT POSITION IN EMPLOYMENT WITH A SIGN COMPANY.