Information for Employees
Skills to Advance gives employees the opportunity to upskill and reskill through education and training.
Who is Skills to Advance for?
Skill to Advance prioritises employees who work in lower level jobs and need more opportunities to advance in their working lives and careers. It is designed for those
- currently in a lower level jobs
- employees aged 50+
- employees whose job may be at risk
What is the cost?
Upskilling and reskilling courses are subsidised and may be free depending on your skill level.
- KEY INFORMATION - Returning to Class
- Download COVID-19 Learner Induction
- Online Learner Health Declaration Form
- Online Staff /Tutor Health Declaration Form
- Revenue Information for Apprentices Video
- Download Revenue Information for Apprentices Slides
- Training Centre QA Share Point
- Cork Training Centre Moodle Site
Cork Education & Training Board
The Cork Training Centre is under the remit of Cork Education and Training Board (CETB) which is funded by Solas to provide further education and training to meet the needs of the local economy.