Information for Employers
Skills to Advance provides training and education to upskill and reskill your staff, which will increase productivity and competitiveness.
Skills to Advance provides your business with
- accessible training opportunities which fit in and around your business and work schedules
- training relevant to your business needs
- courses that respond to the changing nature of jobs and skills.
Who is Skills to Advance for?
Skills to Advance prioritises employees who work in lower level jobs and who need more opportunities to advance in their working lives and careers. It is designed for employees
- currently in a lower level job
- aged 50+
- working in an industry that may be at risk, or with emerging opportunities
- KEY INFORMATION - Returning to Class
- Download COVID-19 Learner Induction
- Online Learner Health Declaration Form
- Online Staff /Tutor Health Declaration Form
- Revenue Information for Apprentices Video
- Download Revenue Information for Apprentices Slides
- Training Centre QA Share Point
- Cork Training Centre Moodle Site
Cork Education & Training Board
The Cork Training Centre is under the remit of Cork Education and Training Board (CETB) which is funded by Solas to provide further education and training to meet the needs of the local economy.