Skills to Advance Initiative
Free Training for People in Employment
The “Skills to Advance” programme aims to Support:
- Employers who need some assistance in developing their workforce.
- Vulnerable groups in the Irish workforce, particularly those who have lower skill levels and who need more opportunities to advance in their working lives.
Free Training for the Employed – Details Below
- An Individual in Employment or Self Employed? Yes or No?
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- Have a got a qualification below level 5: Yes or No?
- Are you at risk of redundancy or replacement by automation: Yes or No?
- Over 50 years of age: Yes or No?
- Are you currently in a low Skilled Job: Yes or No?
If you answer yes to any of the above, you are eligible.
- Are you an Employer Interested in upskilling your employees? Yes or No?
As an Employer am I Eligible to Apply? = Yes if you satisfy any of the criteria below
- Are you an SME with staff that qualify using the above individual Criteria: Yes or No?
- Limited capacity to identify and meet skills development needs of your employees: Yes or No?
- Operate in a sectors with particular skill needs arising from emerging opportunities or as a result of economic vulnerabilities Yes or No?